Deskera Books allows you to change your employees' access rights to different functions of Deskera Books with minimum hassle. You may change the role of your employee if you transfer them to another department, or if you would like to grant them more accessibility within the system.
There are four roles available:
How to change a user's role?
There are two methods to change the user's role.
1. Under the Settings tab, select the user by ticking the box on the left.
2. Select the Change Role button located at the top.
3. Click on the Role drop-down arrow and choose the role preferred.
4. Click on the Save button to change the user's role.
1. Under the Settings tab, select the user by clicking on the three grey dots on the right-hand side of the user.
2. Select Change Role/Type
3. Click on the Role drop-down arrow and select the role preferred.
4. Click Save after you have made the changes.