Now let us see the first and foremost first steps to sign in for the Deskera HRIS during the onboarding process.
As an Admin you need to first Sign in with the organization details for creating payroll for your organization.
Just like any other accounts you’ve subscribed online, on Deskera HRIS, as an Admin you are required to provide the email and password before they process to login to the account
Follow the steps as mentioned below to create a new account in our HRIS system:
- Click on the Sign up now icon
- To create an account with your work email, fill in the details, work email id, and contact number OR you can also create an account by clicking on the ‘Sign up with Google’
- Lastly, click on “ Create Account “ for account creation
Once the account is created you can sign up using below details,
- Fill in your email and password you’ve registered with us.
- You can choose to log in with your work ID and password
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ button to continue to your account.
- You can also sign up with your current google account.
You also have an option to sign for Deskera HRIS via ERP web, by clicking on the switch to option available on the bottom side of the sidebar menu
Also, there is another way to sign in for Deskera HRIS, by clicking on the home icon, a window will appear where you can see all available Deskera Apps. Click on the Deskera HRIS tab which will direct you to the sign-in page.
Congratulations now you have successfully learned how to Sign- in to Deskera HRIS.